Monday, July 12, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!!!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by. Time really does fly when you're having fun huh? The best way I can try to describe this last year is...ADVENTUROUS. We went on so many trips, met so many people, and started our new life from scratch.

We have met wonderful people here in Merced, and even though we are excited to buy a house we will be sad to leave the people we love so much here. We made amazing friends whom we hope to keep forever; we will always hold the memories we created here dear to us.

We also traveled a lot this year. I love going places I've never been to before. We spend our honeymoon in Hawaii, then we went to San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Hollywood, Malibu, Recife & Porto de Galinhas (Brazil), Utah, Yosemite Nat'l Park, Napa Valley, and now Disneyland...

That's right, we celebrated our first year anniversary at Disneyland. It was great! I had been to Disney World in Florida, but Eddie hadn't been to any and I think he loved it. Everyone gets to be a kid there right? We even bought an autograph book to get some of the Disney characters' autographs! We spent the whole day between Disneyland and California Adventure. We had a great time. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!!














2 comments:

  1. Must be hard to keep up in two blogs huh Nat? I'm glad to see you haven't given up too! hehe
    Congratulations to both of you for the successful year that has passed!
    Many trips to come on the way still huh? with both of you citizens of Brasil, living there, you'll still see the airport a LOT right? hehe
    Nice to see everything is great!
    love the pics!
    beeijos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le! Thanks for stopping by. You're right, we have to take this time when we're "newly weds" with no kids and when I'm not going to school to have our little adventures. But I have to say...I miss school, can't wait to go back! Love you.

    ReplyDelete