Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been a while...

Hello everybody!

I can't believe that it has been almost two months since my last post; I'm starting to procrastinate again, dang it! Here goes my attempt to catch up...

May 23 was Eddie's 30th birthday and it was celebrated well. On Saturday (22nd) we went out to eat at the Elephant Bar in Fresno...yumm, to get some ice cream for dessert, and then to the movies. We watched Iron Man II which neither of us really liked. As a tradition in my family the birthday boy/girl gets to choose what to eat for dinner on their special day. Eddie wanted chicken a parmegiana, and that's exactly what we had. For his birthday present I gave him a brand new electric guitar that he had been wanting for a long long time; he was thrilled. It was a very special day for us to celebrate!




Labor Day Weekend Eddie and I drove to Utah to visit my family. We left Merced at 3pm on Friday and surprised them at 3am Saturday. When I called my mom so she could open the door she sounded scared (middle of the night calls are usually bad news), but when I told her to go get the front door and let out a little squeal of excitement. They had absolutely no idea we were coming. We stayed at home a lot which was exactly what I wanted to do, just be with the family. Dad barbecued on Saturday and later we played games and watched a movie. Sunday we had another bbq (our favorite) and my cousin Marjie and her husband Gustavo came over to visit from Provo; we played games until late again. Monday it was time to come home already. It was a short but awesome visit, I love surprising people. It was also a needed visit since Eddie and I are planning on spending Christmas and New Years in Brazil. I don't have any pictures because Catherine has them...I'll post them later.

Those are some of the updates, but they're not all...I'll be back for more when I feel like typing again...heheh, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. it was awesome to see you guys!
    tell us about disneyland, what'd you think???

    ReplyDelete