Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The P90X Goal


My last post was on mine and Eddie's work-out war and I talked about our continuous bickering about working out...things are different now. I finally made a real goal, and this time it's gonna happen!

My biggest problem with working out is staying motivated, but now that won't be a problem anymore. I made a goal to myself that I am going to lose 10-15 lbs by our anniversary. I used to always say "I'm gonna try to lose weight," and now I'm saying "I WILL lose it by June 26th!" I started my workout program on March 29th and I will be done on June 26th - one day before our wedding date.

The work-out program I am using is the P90X Lean. For those who don't know anything about it, it is a 90 day DVD program with Tony Horton. It has 12 DVD's and 3 different programs you can follow: Lean, Classic, and Doubles. Lean is for building lean muscle (mostly for women), classic is for getting big, and doubles is the hardcore one for body builders. It works in a body/muscle shocking system and that's why it works so well. The DVDs include Yoga, Kenpo, Stretching, Cardio, Core, Legs & Back, Chest & Arms, Ab Ripper, and so on....

Eddie is also starting it. He started yesterday (April 5th) and is doing the Classic; it's nice because we keep each other motivated and 3 days of the week we get to work out together. When I get to the end of the program I'll post before and after pictures of us and hopefully they will be very different from each other, so....wish us good luck!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete